If you have been seriously injured or lost a family member in an accident, you can turn to our Bay Area law firm with confidence. We have been fighting to get justice and maximum compensation for the hurt and grieving in Northern California for decades. That is the clear professional mission of our dedicated lawyers and staff.
Decades of Experience Helping the Injured and Making a Difference
Our track record of favorable results earned for clients is one reason to turn to Choulos Choulos & Wyle, but it cannot tell the whole story. The caring, focused personal attention our senior attorneys, George V. Choulos and Claude Wyle, provide clients through every phase of the cases we handle is equally important.
San Francisco Bay Area Personal Injury Law Firm
Our San Francisco personal injury lawyers are here to help, bringing more than 50 years of combined experience that covers:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, commercial trucks, taxi cabs, MUNI buses and other vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents resulting in harm ranging from fractures to life-changing brain and spinal injuries or wrongful death — a clear focus for a firm where we know motorcycles and love to ride
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents — also a clear focus for a legal team that actively advocates for bike safety, responsible driving and sharing the road
- Serious accidents on dangerous and defective property, justifying premises liability claims
- A range of other events causing personal injury or wrongful death, such as use of defective products, accidents on construction sites, dog bites and accidents involving children
Caring, Accomplished Lawyers Who Will Go the Distance for You
At our firm, we maintain a manageable caseload so we can give your case all the attention it requires. You will find genuine, friendly people here who care what happened to you and know who must be held responsible — whether an individual, corporation or government entity. We will investigate, call on qualified experts if needed, evaluate strategies and provide legal guidance you can trust.
When we pursue a case, the only acceptable outcome is a just settlement or verdict that helps you move forward. We also know there is tremendous value in work that exposes dangerous actions, products and property — often leading to awareness and positive changes that may save someone else in the future.
Please contact us anytime to talk through your needs and legal options. We offer a free consultation and representation on a "no fee if no recovery" contingency basis.