At Choulos Choulos & Wyle, we consider all factors and angles in evaluating our motorcycle accident cases. As attorney who ride motorcycles and actively support the motorcycle community, we know that even a single-bike crash often has an explanation other than the biker's sudden loss of control.
To work directly with a proven San Francisco dangerous roadway attorney who has the knowledge and resources to handle your claim, contact us now. Our lawyers have been advocating aggressively for injured motorcyclists and grieving families impacted by wrongful death for decades, and we want to help you any way we can.
A History of Success in Complex Motorcycle Accident Litigation
Our senior attorneys' advocacy for survivors of all types of motor vehicle accidents has shown that many roads that are reasonably safe for cars are dangerous for motorcycles. Other roadways have defects that make them dangerous for any vehicle when the wrong combination of weather, traffic or other factors come together.
Our law firm's thousands of sizable recoveries for injury victims have included numerous cases involving dangerous Bay Area roadways, such as:
- A $900,000 recovery from the state of California for a motorcyclist who suffered head injuries in a solo crash caused by a dangerous shoulder on the freeway
- A $400,000 recovery for a motorcyclist with leg injuries from a crash on a dangerous country road in Napa County
Does Your Situation Justify a Lawsuit Against the State or County?
Every highway, county road and street in Northern California is unique in some way. Sadly, it often takes a serious accident to expose negligence in road design or maintenance. Some of the types of defective conditions that can justify action against the state, county or other entity responsible for road maintenance include:
- Dangerous or inadequately marked road construction zones
- Unmarked holes, bumps and other serious defects in the roadway
- Highway signs and signals hidden by overgrown vegetation
- Missing or damaged guardrails on elevated freeways and bridges
- Malfunctioning railroad crossings
Roads that flood, pool or become dangerously slippery during rainfall
Oakland Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Whether you collided with a car or truck, or a dangerous road condition caused you to lose control and wreck your motorcycle, we will provide a free case evaluation. Our firm is known for a fierce, longstanding commitment to helping motorcycle accident victims and, in the process, making our roadways safer for all.