Property owners have a duty to properly monitor, supervise and operate their property to prevent the public from unnecessary risk of harm. Owners of bars, nightclubs, shopping malls, parking lots, hotels and other commercial properties should take proper precautions to protect people on their property from suffering injuries due to a robbery, assault or other serious danger.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, contact the experienced personal injury attorney at Choulos Choulos & Wyle. Based in San Francisco, we represent people throughout Northern California who have been injured by the negligence of property owners. We have the experience, resources and commitment to protect your rights.
Property Owner Liability
While no property owner can prevent all injuries that may occur on their property, they do have a responsibility to take proper security measures to protect people on their property from known or reasonably foreseeable dangers.
Negligent security claims may arise in a variety of ways:
- Inadequate lighting
- Security guard negligence
- Security door malfunctions
- Inadequate parking lot surveillance
- Negligent hiring
- Attacks by employees, e.g., bouncers and security guards
Injuries Caused by Security Personnel
Property owners are responsible for the security personnel they hire. Contact us if you have been injured as a result of:
- An attack or overly aggressive handling by security personnel (bouncers, security guards or other security personnel).
- Insufficient security personnel: If you have been attacked while at an event or on commercial property, your attack may have been prevented if the property owner had retained a sufficient number of security personnel.
- Security personnel negligence: Could your attack have been prevented if security personnel had properly performed their job? If so, contact us today for assistance.
We represent clients in a wide range of premises liability claims. If you have been injured due to unsafe property conditions or other property owner negligence, we can help. Contact us regarding a dog bite attack, drowning or near drowning accident, electrical burn injury, poor property maintenance injury or other property injury.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Proving the liability of a commercial property owner is not easy. Undoubtedly, the property owner will have an insurance policy and will be represented by a skilled insurance defense lawyer. To protect your rights, you will need highly qualified counsel as well.
Our skilled trial lawyers can protect your rights. Our senior attorneys, George V. Choulos and Claude Wyle, bring to each case more than 50 years of combined experience in personal injury law. We enjoy a strong record of results, obtained through our passion, investigation of accidents, thorough trial preparation and steadfast resolve to obtain the full compensation our clients are entitled to receive.
Bay Area Personal Injury Attorneys
If you wish to speak with one of our experienced San Francisco negligent security injury lawyers, call 415-658-9317 or contact us toll free at 888-787-5718. You may also contact us by e-mail.